- Lotus Heart, album: Yoga Motion: White Swan Yoga Masters Vol. 4 by White Swan Yoga Masters @ www.whiteswanrecords.com
- Habibi, album: Yoga Motion: White Swan Yoga Masters Vol. 4 by White Swan Yoga Masters @ www.whiteswanrecords.com
- Rag Bhairavi(alap) by Stevin McNamara @ yogitar.com
- Journey to the Crystal Mountain, album: Yogitar by Stevin McNamara @ yogitar.com
- Rag Malkauns (alap), album: Four Gems by Stevin McNamara @ yogitar.com
- Gift of the Blue Pearl, album: Bindu by Craig Kohland & Shaman's Dream @ www.craigkohland.com
- Savasana, album: Yoga Groove by Josh Brill @ joshbrill.com
Preview of Jo Tastula, Vinyasa Flow playing below. Sign in to view full class and in HD!
This is a great pre-holiday class, perfect to take before eating any
big meals!! Before we start the flow, take a moment to allow the
atmospheres around you and within you to mix and merge. Becoming one
with your space. Then it's a nice steady flowy flow that builds into
a dancing warrior sequence using warrior 1 & 2, reverse warrior &
extended side angle pose (Virabhadrasana 1 & 2, Utthita
Parsvakonasana). We work the actions of side plank (vasistasana) and
build to side plank tree (vasistasana vrksasana). Use the heat of
the flow to open the chest, lungs and heart with these tasty backbends
~ locust pose,bow & bridge (Salabhasana, Danurasana & Setu Bandha....
Urdhva Danurasana is optional!) Finish with pose of your choice ~ hip
opener or inversion. Happy Holidays!