- Gayatri Mantra (feat Lisbeth Scott), album: The Yoga Sessions: Hang with Angels by Masood Ali Kahn @ www.yogaorganix.com
- Spirits in the Material World, album: The Yoga Sessions: Go-Ray & Duke by Go-Ray & Duke @ www.yogaorganix.com
- Embrace (feat Morley), album: The Yoga Sessions by EarthRise SoundSystem @ www.yogaorganix.com
- Honey in the Heart, album: Prana by Shaman's Dream @ www.craigkohland.com
- Maha Mantra (feat Kayamani Devi & Steve Gorn), album: The Yoga Sessions: Hang with Angels by Masood Ali Kahn @ www.yogaorganix.com
- Guru, album: The Yoga Sessions - Dave Eggar Quartet - Mozart by Dave Eggar @ www.yogaorganix.com
- Mangalam (feat Steve Gorn), album: The Yoga Sessions: Go-Ray & Duke by Go-Ray & Duke @ www.yogaorganix.com
- Om Mani, album: Om Sweet Om by Lisbeth Scott @ www.lisbethscott.com
- Subtle Breath, album: Muladhara Yoga Dub by Desert Dwellers @ www.desertdwellers.org
Preview of Felicia Tomasko, Restorative playing below. Sign in to view full class and in HD!
Part Two: Using two blocks and a strap, this practice is the second in the series from head to toe: here we focus on the center of the back--particularly that sticky space between the shoulder blades--and we do so with an eye toward being skillful. Yoga is skillfulness in action. This is one of the definitions of yoga given by Krishna in the Bhagavad Gita. Applying skillfulness in action is a process and practice we need to attend to daily. In this class, we seek to do this through asana and the breath; sometimes we need to use our breath along with the practice to oil the hinges of the rib cage and smooth out the rough edges of the body's movements. In this sequence, we use a variety of positions to release tension in the shoulders, everything from standing to bridge with a block. At the end, we have the ability to be more skillful in the region of our midback and shoulders.