- Shiva's Flute, album: Kerala Dream by Shaman's Dream @ www.craigkohland.com
- Samadhi, album: Kerala Dream by Shaman's Dream @ www.craigkohland.com
- Storm of Prayers, album: Prana by Shaman's Dream @ www.craigkohland.com
- Breathing Out, album: Breathing by Shaman's Dream @ www.craigkohland.com
- Moonlight Saptah, album: Bindu by Shaman's Dream @ www.craigkohland.com
- Into the Arms of Heaven, album: Bindu by Shaman's Dream @ www.craigkohland.com
- Om Prana, album: Beneath the Radar by Rara Avis @ www.raraavismusic.com
- Lotus Heart, album: DownTemple Dub: Waves by Desert Dwellers @ www.desertdwellers.org
Preview of Felicia Tomasko, Yin playing below. Sign in to view full class and in HD!
Part one of a full-body head to toe series. This one: releasing tension from the neck. The muscles of our jaw are some of the strongest in the body for their size. When they become tight, then everything in the upper part of the spine tightens, our stress levels increase, and the neck becomes even tighter. This sequence uses two blocks and a variety of poses in different positions to release the pent-up tightness in the neck. From supported backbends to creative arm and shoulder twists, to full body twists before ending in bridge with a block to create a sense of traction in the neck, this practice may have you feeling like you have the long and supple neck of a giraffe by savasana.