- Om/Invocation, album: Sacred Movement: White Swan Yoga Masters Vol. 1 by White Swan Yoga Masters @ www.whiteswanrecords.com
- Intention (feat. Morley); The Yoga Sessions by EarthRise SoundSystems @ yogaorganix.com
- Calma e tranquilidade, album: Soul in Wounder by Miten with Deva Premal @ www.whiteswanrecords.com
- Ra Ma Da Sa, album:Aykanna Livelight by Pauline Drossart @ www.aykanna.com
- Sri Krishna Govinda, album: The Yoga Sessions by Masood Ali Khan @ www.masoodalikhan.com
- Moods of Kirtan (Siksastakam), album: Ten Million Moons by Gaura Vani @ gauravani.com
- Mantra for the radiance of male consciousness (India), album: Global Heart Native Soul by Miten @ www.whiteswanrecords.com
- Bliss Ma, album: Blue Fire Soul by Suzanne Sterling @ www.whiteswanrecords.com
Preview of Felicia Tomasko, Yin playing below. Sign in to view full class and in HD!
This practice is like upgrading your operating system for the body, mind, heart, and spirit. With a sequence that includes alternating forward folds, twists, and hip openers, our primary aim is releasing tension in the neck and shoulders. We do this by paying attention to the length of the spine--from top to bottom--in this class that allows us to befriend the concept of surrender. Instead of giving up, we are deeply connecting with the different layers of our body: physical, mental, emotional, spiritual, our higher knowledge, and our sense of bliss and connectedness. How do we befriend our body, mind, heart, spirit? How do we become our best friend in this lifetime? This is the aim of this practice--go deep, slow, and potent.