- Ra Ma Da Sa, album:Aykanna Livelight by Pauline Drossart @ www.aykanna.com
- Guru Rinpoche Mantra, album: Yoga Motion: White Swan Yoga Masters Vol. 4 by White Swan Yoga Masters @ www.whiteswanrecords.com
- The Sun, album: Sacred Movement: White Swan Yoga Masters Vol. 1 by White Swan Yoga Masters @ www.whiteswanrecords.com
- Om Tare Tuttare, album: Embrace by Deva Premal @ www.whiteswanrecords.com
- Daylight As Sunset (Warm Down Mix)(Feat Lucy Woodward); The Yoga Sessions by EarthRise SoundSystems @ yogaorganix.com
- Lover’s trance, album: Shivaboom by Eccodek @ www.whiteswanrecords.com
- Wrapped In You, album: Beautiful Story by Pauline Drossart @ myspace.com/aykannasound
- Devil's Girl by Melineh Kurdian @ melinehkurdian.com
- Ganapati Om, album: Saprema by Karen Johns @ www.karenjohnschants.com
Preview of Felicia Tomasko, Restorative playing below. Sign in to view full class and in HD!
Our hips are the area of the body where we're often sweeping things under the our virtual rug. When we dive into this part of ourselves with compassion, we can use the pose and our breath to metaphorically plow the blizzard of tension off of the roads of the body. This class begins with a long seated sequence unraveling the side body and the hips before moving into a long juicy seated forward fold, a compassionate dragon pigeon sequence and then a savasana allowing us to drop into the support of the earth. This practice deeply nourishes us and allows us to fully embody our intention for our practice.