- Oneness Blessing (Instrumental) by Ananda Giri @ kosmicmusic.com
- Faith by Ananda Giri @ kosmicmusic.com
- The Sun, album: Sacred Movement: White Swan Yoga Masters Vol. 1 by White Swan Yoga Masters @ www.whiteswanrecords.com
- Ancestor's Voice, album: White Swan Records 2008 Sampler by Baka Beyond @ www.whiteswanrecords.com
- Chandra, album: Shavasana: White Swan Yoga Masters Vol. 3 by White Swan Yoga Masters @ www.whiteswanrecords.com
- Govinda Jaya Jaya (Mac Quayle Mix), album: The Lover & The Beloved by Donna De Lory @ www.whiteswanrecords.com
- GanapathySthavaha by G.Ghayathri Devi, S.Saindhavi, Priya, Shruthi, Vidhya Shankar, Kuldeep, Goutham Baradwaj, Kedarnath, Jayaram @ kosmicmusic.com
- Wind by Shannon Michael Terry @ primalfuturenow.com
- Above The Clouds, album: TANTRA - Hummingbird Series by Suzanne Teng @ kosmicmusic.com
Preview of Felicia Tomasko, Yin playing below. Sign in to view full class and in HD!
Nap or Yoga? This class provides an easy answer to this conundrum by offering both, or at least a sweet supine hip-opening practice with the feeling of a long savasana. We use two blocks for this practice that begins with a series of supine (laying down) poses to release the knots that are tied up in the hips. Between sides, we have an interlude of bridge with a block and before savasana we find support for the upper body with a backbend with two blocks. Throughout, we focus on the breath and directing the breath into the parts of the body that may be rigid in order for us to experience the ultimate in sweetness.