- Moonlight Saptah, album: Bindu by Craig Kohland @ www.craigkohland.com
- Spacehall Dub (ambient remix), album: Voices Have Eyes by Eccodek @ www.whiteswanrecords.com
- Ra Ma Da Sa, album:Aykanna Livelight by Pauline Drossart @ www.aykanna.com
- Whispers of our Ancestors, album: Shamanâ��s Eye â�� Healing Rhythms for Trance Meditation by Shaman's Dream @ www.whiteswanrecords.com
- Napas, album: Yoga Motion: White Swan Yoga Masters Vol. 4 by White Swan Yoga Masters @ www.whiteswanrecords.com
- Engewal, album: Breath by Mercan Dede @ www.whiteswanrecords.com
- Zablejalo Mi Agance, album: Sacred Movement: White Swan Yoga Masters Vol. 1 by White Swan Yoga Masters @ www.whiteswanrecords.com
- 10,000 Steps by kosmic music @ kosmicmusic.com
- Keter, album: Aleph by Josh Brill @ joshbrill.com
- Savasana, album: Yoga Groove by Josh Brill @ joshbrill.com
Preview of Jo Tastula, Vinyasa Flow playing below. Sign in to view full class and in HD!
Notice how life requires us to sit for longer and longer periods of time? This over-sitting can lead to a whole slew of problems including back pain and reduced mobility. This class is dedicated to regaining full mobility in the hip joints and as well as the hip flexor muscles that shorten and tighten while sitting. Starting with core work to switch on the abdominal muscles, we flow through Sun Salutations C (surya namaskara) with deep lunges and lots of movement around the map to activate the legs. To get into our target area we do both seated hip openers, standing hip openers and supine (lying) hip openers! Time for meditation, introspection and savasana.