- On the Edge of the World; album: Anonymous Piano by Keith Hays @ www.anonymousmusic.com
- Mantra for the radiance of male consciousness (India), album: Global Heart Native Soul by Miten @ www.whiteswanrecords.com
- Shanti, album: Wah! Maa by WAH! @ www.whiteswanrecords.com
- Salve Me, album: Sacred Movement: White Swan Yoga Masters Vol. 1 by White Swan Yoga Masters @ www.whiteswanrecords.com
- Moods of Kirtan (Siksastakam), album: Ten Million Moons by Gaura Vani @ gauravani.com
- Om sam sanaye namaha 1, album: Aleph by Josh Brill @ joshbrill.com
- Return Of The Drone, album: Dragon Flutes Rising by Jonathan Wolf @ dragonflutesrising.com
- Breath of Love, album: Tantra - Hummingbird Series by Suzanne Teng @ kosmicmusic.com
Preview of Felicia Tomasko, Yin playing below. Sign in to view full class and in HD!
Some of the body's largest muscle groups are in the legs. In this juicy Yin practice, we focus on playing with the edges of the legs with movements that help us to release and let go. Hamstrings, quadriceps, hip flexors are some of the muscle groups we unwind. Along the way, we use some forward folds to unhinge the neck. The core principles of this practice include backing off from our edge and allow our bodies to feel a sense of safety, cultivating groundedness and calm and balancing the energy of the often erratic vata dosha or air element.