- Rising Oneness, album:Aykanna Livelight by Pauline Drossart @ www.aykanna.com
- Hymn to Tranquility, album: Within You Without You by Gary Stroutsos @ www.whiteswanrecords.com
- Free spirit(ashes to ashes) , album: Soul in Wounder by Miten @ www.whiteswanrecords.com
- Roots of the earth, album: Shamanâ��s Eye â�� Healing Rhythms for Trance Meditation by Shaman's Dream @ www.whiteswanrecords.com
- Sombience (Feat Eccodek); The Yoga Sessions by EarthRise SoundSystems @ yogaorganix.com
- Bhakti Gita, album: The Yoga Sessions by Masood Ali Khan @ www.masoodalikhan.com
- Above The Clouds, album: TANTRA - Hummingbird Series by Suzanne Teng @ kosmicmusic.com
- Savasana, album: Yoga Groove by Josh Brill @ joshbrill.com
Preview of Jo Tastula, Vinyasa Flow playing below. Sign in to view full class and in HD!
The atoms in our bodies are predominately comprised of space. Our fundamental makeup is one of openness. When we are stressed out we lose touch with this essential part of ourselves and feel bound up and contracted. In this flow we meditate on the idea of inner space, and how that translates through different postures. Unwind tension with easy pose spirals (sukhasana) & cat/cow (marjaryasana/bitilasana) lunges, one legged balance poses; tree (vrksasana) eagle (garudasana), warrior standing sequence; warrior 2(virabhadrasana 2) triangle (utthita trikonasana) half moon (ardha chandrasana). Free time for inversions or deeper hip openers. Cool down cobblers pose (baddha konasana) head to knee (janu sirsasana) reclined cobblers (supta baddha konasana). Backbend & twist with savasana to finish.