- Stay In The Love, album: Wah! Maa by WAH! @ www.whiteswanrecords.com
- Song of gratitude (Africa) , album: Global Heart Native Soul by Miten @ www.whiteswanrecords.com
- This Night by Melineh Kurdian @ melinehkurdian.com
- Shanti (Peace Out) MC Yogi, album: Spa India by MC Yogi @ www.whiteswanrecords.com
- Malaikah’s Song, album: The Yoga Sessions by Masood Ali Khan @ www.masoodalikhan.com
- Morning Raga, album:Aykanna Livelight by Pauline Drossart @ www.aykanna.com
- Holding On; album: Anonymous Piano by Keith Hays @ www.anonymousmusic.com
- Expressions Of Anahata, album: Music For Yoga, Vol. 1 Earth Heart by Josh Brill @ joshbrill.com
- Awareness by Ananda Giri @ kosmicmusic.com
- City, album: Lime Green Bindi by Hypnotic Gurus @ hypnoticgurus.com
- Green, album: Dome by Domonic Dean Breaux @ studiobreaux.com
Preview of Felicia Tomasko, Hatha playing below. Sign in to view full class and in HD!
We took requests and what came up? The shoulders and the hips. This Yin/Restorative mash-up combines circular movement of the joints, work with the shoulders in unusual positions (check out funky chicken as the peak pose), hip opening forward folds and a supportive backbend with blocks to allow energy to freely flow through the largest joints of the body. Breathe space into these areas to release tension and allow the heart to radiate and shine!